These are the sources used to generate drafts of the C++ standard. These sources should not be considered an ISO publication, nor should documents generated from them unless officially adopted by the C++ working group (ISO/IEC JTC1/SC22/WG21).
To regenerate figures from .dot files, run:
dot -o<pdfname> -Tpdf <dotfilename>
dot -ofigstreampos.pdf -Tpdf figstreampos.dot
To regenerate the grammar appendix, run the following from the source directory:
To regenerate the cross-references appendix, run the following from the source directory:
To typeset the draft document:
- run pdflatex std until there are no more changed labels or changed tables
- run makeindex generalindex
- run makeindex libraryindex
- run makeindex grammarindex
- run makeindex impldefindex
- run pdflatex std twice more.
A great deal of gratitude goes out to Pete Becker for his amazing work in the original conversion of the C++ standard drafts to LaTeX, and his subsequent maintenance of the standard drafts up to C++11. Thank you Pete.