Parallel cloud for Beetle Blocks, plus its sharing site
Third party stuff
Frameworks and tools
- Leafo's Lapis is the lightweight, fast, powerful and versatile Lua web framework that powers the Beetle Cloud - [ MIT ]
- The PostgreSQL database holds almost all the data, while the rest is stored to disk. - [PostgreSQL license]
- Michael Savage's bcrypt module is used for password hashing - [ BSD, ISC and others ]
- Gaspard Bucher's xml module is used for parsing Snap! projects and extracting their thumbnail and notes - [ MIT ]
- Eric Meyer's reset.css stylesheet cleans the mess that browsers make - [ public domain ]
- Yahoo's pure.css framework helps you position and align elements without racking your brains, and also gives you nice-looking buttons and menus for free - [ Yahoo! Inc. BSD license ]
- Dave Gandy's FontAwesome font is a very comprehensive collection of icons that everybody uses these days - [ SIL OFL, MIT ]
Did we forget to mention your stuff?
Sorry about that! Please file an issue stating what we forgot, or just send us a pull request modifying this README.
The Beetle Cloud was released on December 2016 at beetleblocks.com. Enjoy sharing your creations with the rest of the community! :)