Changes from the last CC:Tweaked release
Another bugfix release, resolving several outstanding issues
- Rename all tile entities to have the correct
computercraft:prefix. Existing tile entities should be mapped via a data fixer, but please tell me if you encounter issues.
- Fix files not being truncated when opened for a write.
.read*methods no longer fail on malformed unicode. Malformed input is replaced with a fake character (this is what CC did before).
- Fix numerous issues with wireless modems being attached to wired ones.
- Prevent deadlocks within the wireless modem code.
- Create coroutines using a thread pool, rather than creating a new thread each time. This should make short-lived coroutines (such as iterators) much more performance friendly.
- Create all CC threads under appropriately named thread groups. This has no effect on functionality, but makes debugging a tad easier.