To run this app, you will need first setup the DB by:
- Create the database
MySQL Workbenchor your favorite mysql editor.
- Seed the table product by importing the file
products.csvor by running
- run bamazonCustomer app by
- You will see "Items available for Sale"
- User select product ID and quantity he/she would like to buy
- If quantity isn't available on stock, the user will see a message:
- User will be asked to continue or no. If "n" is selected, he/she will see:
- run bamazonManager app by
- You will see a Menu options as follow:
- Manager selects an option.
- For option "View Products for Sale", the Manager will see:
- For option "View Low Inventory", the Manager will see two options:
- List all items with an inventory count lower than five.
- A message indicating that there is not low inventory
- For option "Add Inventory", the Manager will see prompts asking him/her which item & quantity he/she would like update
- For option "Add new Product", the Manager will be asked details about the product as: