Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
- fixed a bug where HTTP authentication was not functioning properly and could allow unauthenticated clients to download tracks.
- fixed bug in the
- added three new hotkeys:
M-P: start playback from the top of the current list of tracks
]: jump to the next group in the current track list
[: jump to the previous group in the current track list
- added the ability to disable terminal title upgrades in
- optimized png files (adem4ik)
- fixed a bug where binary stripping was broken for out of tree builds
- added the ability to disable binary stripping via
archive-win.shto use unix line endings
- fixed a bug when downloading tracks without metadata, or metadata that contains invalid path characters.
- fixed a bug where track downloads may get corrupted, and/or assigned an incorrect file extension
- fixed a bug where
flacdecoding would crash the app
- upgraded to the latest version of Android Studio
- upgraded various dependencies
- added new
X-musikcube-File-ExtensionHTTP response header that clients can use as a hint when naming downloaded files.
- fixed crash in
win32server caused by an incorrectly-compiled
- included a new
musikcube-cmd.exebinary that can be run from a standard command-line session in Windows, including cmd.exe, PowerShell, Windows Terminal, or ConEmu.
- added an OpenBSD port (castagnini)
- added the ability to build as a
- fixed build issues for platforms with ncurses and tinfo split (tobbez)
- fixed an issue where percent signs in the transport weren't getting properly escaped (the-eater)
- fixed an issue where we may not properly detect UTF8 terminals in some cases
- added true color support for macOS Terminal.app (previously was only supported in iTerm)
- fixed a handful of directory browsing bugs reported by (pcapiod)
- fixed a bug where we weren't always properly reporting track metadata in the MPRIS plugin.
- added a way to add an
audd.ioAPI key, if you have one, to fetch lyrics
- updated session data to be stored in its own config file
- merged upstream PDCurses changes to fix a handful of minor bugs and better support Windows Terminal
- fixed a couple null pointer dereferences, and a couple instances where we
were using variables before they were initialized (detected with valgrind)
- fixed some weird redraw issues on some platforms with ncurses 6.2
- fixed some bugs where we weren't always compiling the MPRIS plugin for our binary packages
- fixed a number of ALSA and PulseAudio bugs when devices are not available or there is resource contention
- added Ubuntu Focal (20.04) and Fedora 31 support
- added a C API wrapper around the SDK so
musikcorecan be used from other languages easily. see
musikcore_c.hand the companion project
- fixed an old bug in the
indexerthat would report an incorrect updated file count.
- added the ability to build a standalone
musikcore.dllon Windows that can be used with the new C API for easy integration with other languages or environments.
- fixed a bug where we may crash when playing 0-length files.
- fixed an old bug where playback state would get out of sync if the user seeked while paused.
- cleaned up SDK constants
- updated crash report tracking to use Firebase Crashlytics
- upgraded ExoPlayer
- upgrade to Android Studio 3.6
- tweaked the threading model to better support multiple concurrent connections
- fixed a bug where we may attempt to transcode the same file multiple times simultaneously; now if there's a transcode for a shared resource in progress we'll just wait until the original operation completes
- #309: fixed a minor CMake configuration bug that could cause some formats (e.g.
opus) to not get recognized on some platforms (e.g.
- Fixed a small bug that could cause dialogs to get partially obscured on certain versions of curses.
- #308: audio decoding doesn't work with older versions of
- #307: database initialization issue (hectorm)
- #304: Updated
- Added an
advanced settingto hide the star rating column
- Fixed #287: Window size not properly restored in Windows build
- Fixed #276: Added the ability to rate tracks via
rshortcut in all track list views.
- Fixed #260: Added the ability to sort track list results via
^S"in search and browse views
- Fixed #173: Show song artist and title in the terminal titlebar
- Fixed #299: Windows drives disappear in directory browser after checking/unchecking "show dotfiles" option.
- Fixed #257: Added an option to hide the command bar when not in command mode
cursesppand use it in
- Added an
advanced settingsto the settings view and re-arranged things a bit.
- Fixed #290: A brand new transcoder implementation powered by ffmpeg that supports
mp3transcoding is still handled by
- Fixed a bug in
FfmpegDecoderthat could result in a pre-mature / incorrect
- Fixed #294: we weren't properly querying the local DB for lyrics.
- Fixed #293: bug parsing disc number in AAC files.
- FIxed #298: bug decoding APE files. changes also include a complete refactor and overhaul of the
FfmpegDecoderplugin to use modern, non-deprecated ffmpeg APIs.
- Fixed #160: added support for WAV and AIF files.
- Fixed #133: properly label and sort blank / empty category names as
[unknown]and ensure they are returned at the bottom of their respective lists.
- Allow for transcoder format selection in
musikdroid's settings screen. (Part of #290)
musikdroidto use the latest stable Android Studio and other dependencies (ExoPlayer, AndroidX, etc), plus a bunch of compiler warning fixes.
- Fixed #296: notification not dismissed on stopping playback on some devices running Android 10
MPRISplugin for controlling playback on Linux (brunosmmm)
- 64-bit binaries for Windows (note:
Milkdroponly supports 32-bit)
- ru_RU update (adem4ik)
- it_IT update (alexpovel)
chocolatelyinstall instructions (majkinetor)
- FreeBSD install instructions (0mp)
- Dependency upgrades on Windows (
- A couple small tweaks / fixes to widget focus behavior
- Raspberry Pi 4 support
- Ensure release binaries are stripped on macOS and Linux
- Code cleanup and refactors with clearer names for major subsystems
- Dependency upgrades, including
- manually patched
boost 1.70compatibility. this allows us to compile on macOS again. for more information, see here: zaphoyd/websocketpp#814