Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- GCE backend -- analogous to AWS-VPC backend, this manipulates the GCE routes to provide no-encapsulation data plane. Thank you, @MohdAhmad
- Client/Server mode (experimental) -- ability to isolate etcd from nodes by proxying their requests through a server.
- Multi-network mode (experimental) -- run multiple networks at the same time with a single flannel daemon
Bug fixes and improvements:
- Error on start if extraneous args are passed in. Thank you, @jayunit100
- Do not reuse lease if config has changed and is incompatible with the lease.
- AWS-VPC: Auto-detect route table ID if DescribeInstances permission is granted. Thank you, @MohdAhmad
- VXLAN: Statically configure FDB entries. This fixes the first packet dropped issue. Thank you, @titanous and @MohdAhmad