- This lambda is based on the idea behind of https://staticman.net/ for publising comments into static sites.
- Is compatible with github.com and gitlab.com APIs.
- It expects an "user" in the event.requestContext.authorizer.user (in my PoCs request are authorized with JWT/AWS API GW Custom Authorizer)
- PROJECTID: required
- OWNER: required, for github repos only
- TOKEN: required
- TYPE: "gitlab" or "github", default to gitlab
- AUTHOR: for commit info, optional
- COMMIT_MESSAGE: optional
The new file will be named like this:
https://[repo api endpoint]/data/comments/[body.item]/[user from authorizer]-[timestamp].json
You have to send in the POST message a field named "item" with the item that is being commented (url encoded).