Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
This release is compatible with RepRapFirmware 1.20 and later. See https://github.com/dc42/PanelDueFirmware/blob/master/whatsnew.md for full upgrade notes, and for changes and bug fixes in this release.
Choosing the correct binary for your PanelDue:
- Files with -v3- in the name are for PanelDue version 3.0 display controller boards
- Files with -v2- in the name are for for PanelDue version 1, 1.1, 1.2 and 2.0 display controller boards
- The numbers near the end are the screen size (4.3 inch, 5.0 inch or 7.0 inch)
- The -7.0i build is for the PanelDue 7 inch with integrated controller
- The -7.0C builds are for 7 inch CPLD display panels
- The -nologo builds of the -v3- binaries are intended for OEMs wishing to add their own splash screens. They can also be used as-is if you don't want a splash screen at all.