MARS - Prot
Maintainer of Alignments using Reference Sequences for Proteins
MARS-Prot is a maintenance tool for protein multiple sequence alignments (MSAs) that allows for the incorporating of new sequences into existing (hand-optimized) alignments.
Please see the main documentation file for information on usage, dependencies, file formats and troubleshooting.
- src - C# source code
- mars - MARS-Prot
- msa-comp - Tool to compare an alignment against a "gold standard"
- DJPCommonBioinfo - Bioinformatics library that mars and msa-comp depend upon
- bin - Windows binaries
- doc - Documentation
- doc/MARS_readme.pdf - Main documentation file
- biology - Biological data
- LacI-GalR_Expanded.fasta - Expanded alignment of the LacI/GalR transcription regulators
- BLOSUM62.txt - BLOSUM62 similarity matrix from NIH NCBI