Setup IRC Bot
– Setup an IRC bot to continuously update examples in the database in real time, and leverage Licenser’s stupiddb to serialize the updated structure to disk with a delta.
– Build an API such that users can use a small subset of the current repository and not have any sort of local copy of the DB, but can still use a small command line tool or plugin to their editor to retrieve examples from the continuously updated version. JSON?
– layout.clj needs to be refactored to use enlive and not hiccup.
– core.clj needs to be broken out into a few files (init.clj, utils.clj, parser.clj, web.clj)
– docstrings need to be added for functions which do not have any.