Instructions and template for final projects.
|Your name here||Completion date|
Your repository should include the following:
- Python script for your analysis
- Results figure/saved file
- Dockerfile for your experiment
- runtime-instructions in a file named RUNME.md
1 sentence description of your research question.
4 sentence longer explanation about your research question. Include:
- opportunity (what data do we have)
- challenge (what is the "problem" we could solve with this dataset)
- action (how will we try to solve this problem/answer this question)
- resolution (what did we end up producing)
Brief (no more than 1-2 paragraph) description about the dataset. Can copy from elsewhere, but cite the source (i.e. at least link, and explicitly say if it's copied from elsewhere).
Brief (no more than 1-2 paragraph) description about how you decided to approach solving it. Include:
- pseudocode for this method (either created by you or cited from somewhere else)
- why you chose this method
Brief (2 paragraph) description about your results. Include:
- At least 1 figure
- At least 1 "value" that summarizes either your data or the "performance" of your method
- A short explanation of both of the above
Brief (no more than 1-2 paragraph) description about what you did. Include:
- interpretation of whether your method "solved" the problem
- suggested next step that could make it better.
All of the links