Google Data APIs Objective-C Client Library
Project site https://github.com/google/gtm-oauth
Discussion group http://groups.google.com/group/gdata-objectivec-client
The Google data APIs provide a simple protocol for reading and writing data on the web. Many Google services provide a Google data API.
This library is for Google XML APIs. For JSON APIs, use the Google APIs Client Library for Objective-C for REST.
Each of the following Google services provides a Google Data API supported by this library:
This library should no longer be used for these APIs:
- Google Analytics (superseded by a JSON API)
- Blogger (superseded by a JSON API)
- Book Search (superseded by a JSON API)
- Calendar (superseded by a JSON API)
- Code Search (deprecated)
- Documents List (deprecated; superseded by the Drive JSON API)
- Finance (deprecated)
- Health (deprecated)
- Maps (deprecated)
- Webmaster Tools (superseded by a JSON API)
- YouTube (superseded by a JSON API)
The Google Data APIs Objective-C Client Library provides an iPhone static library, a Mac OS X framework, and source code that make it easy to access data through Google Data APIs.
Other useful classes for Mac and iPhone developers are available in the Google Toolbox for Mac.