Intel(R) Graphics Compute Runtime for OpenCL(TM)
The Intel(R) Graphics Compute Runtime for OpenCL(TM) is a open source project to converge Intel's development efforts on OpenCL(TM) compute stacks supporting the GEN graphics hardware architecture.
Please refer to http://01.org/compute-runtime for additional details regarding Intel's motivation and intentions wrt OpenCL support in the open source.
The Intel(R) Graphics Compute Runtime for OpenCL(TM) is distributed under the MIT License.
You may obtain a copy of the License at: https://opensource.org/licenses/MIT
- GmmLib - https://github.com/intel/gmmlib
- Intel Graphics Compiler - https://github.com/intel/intel-graphics-compiler
Below packages are needed to enable cl_intel_va_api_media_sharing extension
- libdrm - https://anongit.freedesktop.org/git/mesa/drm.git
- libva - https://github.com/intel/libva.git
- Intel Core Processors with Gen8 graphics devices (formerly Broadwell) - OpenCL 2.1
- Intel Core Processors with Gen9 graphics devices (formerly Skylake, Kaby Lake, Coffee Lake) - OpenCL 2.1
- Intel Atom Processors with Gen9 graphics devices (formerly Apollo Lake, Gemini Lake) - OpenCL 1.2
When building applications, they should link with ICD loader library (ocl-icd). Directly linking to the runtime library (igdrcl) is not supported.
How to provide feedback
By default, please submit an issue using native github.com interface: https://github.com/intel/compute-runtime/issues.
How to contribute
Create a pull request on github.com with your patch. Make sure your change is cleanly building and passing ULTs. A maintainer will contact you if there are questions or concerns.
- Building and installation:
- Interoperability with Intel Tools: TOOLS.md
- Contribution guidelines: CONTRIB.md
- Known issues and limitations: LIMITATIONS.md
- Frequently asked questions: FAQ.md
- Quality expectations: RELEASES.md
(*) Other names and brands my be claimed as property of others.