Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
User contributed templates
- A simple latex.template with comments (MichaelT)
- LaTeX template that removes "Figure #" automatic labels from caption (rwst quoting jgm)
- Customizing the appearance of pandoc tables with booktabs (requires 1.12.2)
- A LaTeX template for lecture notes and exercises with a focus on computer science
- A simple letter template for Pandoc
- Template for making Tufte-style handouts
- The Markdown Resume
- PDF slides and handouts using Pandoc and Beamer
- A template for creating a PhD thesis in markdown + pandoc
- Alternative template for creating a PhD thesis in markdown + pandoc
- Simple example on how to write a thesis in markdown with Pandoc
- Boilerplate for writing a paper with Markdown/Latex and Pandoc
- A sound and versatile Pandoc LaTeX boilerplate to produce academic books using modular Markdown files featuring KOMA-Script and BibLaTeX
- md2latex is a collection of templates and scripts which are designed to allow you to write in APA 6 style using Markdown and to convert to APA 6 Style in LaTeX.
- Pandoc Project Boilerplate This is the boilerplate to produce a book and an ebook with Pandoc.
- A skeleton template and generator for creating academic papers and targeting common formats, with SVG support.
- Lecture material: PDF slides and HTML/EPUB handouts using Pandoc and Beamer
- Pandoc Journal Templates - github repository with journal templates for several major journals (incl. JASA, TAS, JBES, JCGS, SBP, Technometrics, Biometrical Journal, Biometrics, Biometrika, Biostatistics, AOAS, AOP, AAP, AOS, SSY, Journal of Statistical Software, Statistics in Medicine, and The R Journal)
- Pandoc Markdown ebook template (EPub, html and PDF)
- Pandoc e-book generation script (HTML/EPUB/DOCX/PDF)
- Opening Science, an example of using Pandoc to create both a printed and electronic book with academic citations (see also the blog post by Martin Fenner)
- Advanced R Programming, combining pandoc with Jekyll and knitr
- https://github.com/tonyblundell/pandoc-bootstrap-template A bootstrap template.
- https://github.com/diversen/pandoc-bootstrap-adaptive-template. A bootstrap adaptive template with a sticky accordion menu.
- https://github.com/diversen/pandoc-uikit. A pandoc UIKIT adaptive template with a sticky accordion menu.
- mindoc: minimal template producing a HTML document with responsive styling and section navigation menu. Designed to make academic documents including course syllabi and scholarly articles accessible on small screens.
gh-themes-magick: GitHub Pages’ themes converted to pandoc html5 templates; template vars exposed via single
configuration.yamlto customize website and html metadata.
- GitHub Pandoc HTML5 Template: built from GitHub's original CSS to mimick the look and feel of GitHub documents. [Live Demo]
Notable forks of
- claes / pandoc-templates is a good illustration of a template with many user-defined variables, e.g for margins, language, papersize, orientation, etc. Because this makes command line specification a bit unwieldy, he includes simple shell script with unused options commented out to instruct markdown2pdf how to fill in all the blanks.
- dsanson / pandoc-templates
- kjhealy / pandoc-templates. Note that it calls a special .sty file from kjhealy / latex-custom-kjh.
- smile / pandoc-templates, including a German-language article template.
- wcaleb / pandoc-templates
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.