HTTPS clone URL
Subversion checkout URL
User contributed templates
Andrew Dunning edited this page · 9 revisions
- Building pandoc on a raspberry pi
- Creating impress.js slide shows with pandoc
- Documentation and Tutorials
- Hacking pandoc
- How to add a "Table of Contents" title in the HTML template
- Installing the development version of pandoc
- Pandoc Boilerplates
- Pandoc Extras
- Pandoc Filters
- Pandoc vs Markdown.pl
- Pandoc vs Multimarkdown
- Pandoc with Chinese
- Pandoc with gentoo
- Tabular overview: Pandoc's supported Markdown dialects and extensions enabled by default
- Trials and Tribulations: How to find correct font names for Pandoc's use with LuaLaTeX?
- Understanding code snippets
- User contributed templates
Clone this wiki locally
- A simple latex.template with comments (MichaelT)
- LaTeX template that removes "Figure #" automatic labels from caption (rwst quoting jgm)
- How to add a "Table of Contents" title in the HTML template(bpj)
- Customizing the appearance of pandoc tables with booktabs (requires 1.12.2)
- A simple letter template for Pandoc
- Template for making Tufte-style handouts
- The Markdown Resume
- PDF slides and handouts using Pandoc and Beamer
- A template for creating a PhD thesis in markdown + pandoc
- Simple example on how to write a thesis in markdown with Pandoc
- Boilerplate for writing a paper with Markdown/Latex and Pandoc
- md2latex is a collection of templates and scripts which are designed to allow you to write in APA 6 style using Markdown and to convert to APA 6 Style in LaTeX.
- Pandoc Project Boilerplate This is the boilerplate to produce a book and an ebook with Pandoc.
- Pandoc Markdown ebook template
- Opening Science, an example of using Pandoc to create both a printed and electronic book with academic citations (see also the blog post by Martin Fenner)
- Advanced R Programming, combining pandoc with Jekyll and knitr
Notable forks of pandoc-templates, for
- claes / pandoc-templates is a good illustration of a template with many user-defined variables, e.g for margins, language, papersize, orientation, etc. Because this makes command line specification a bit unwieldy, he includes simple shell script with unused options commented out to instruct markdown2pdf how to fill in all the blanks.
- dsanson / pandoc-templates
- kjhealy / pandoc-templates. Note that it calls a special .sty file from kjhealy / latex-custom-kjh.
- smile / pandoc-templates, including a German-language article template.
- wcaleb / pandoc-templates