An ActionScript Testing Framework
Jasmine-Flex is a Behavior Driven Development testing framework for ActionScript3. It is a port of the original Jasmine project which works for JavasScript. It does not rely on any other Flex testing framework.
Documentation & guides live here: http://www.github.com/briangenisio/jasmine-flex/wiki
- Search past discussions: http://groups.google.com/group/jasmine-js
- Send an email to the list: email@example.com
- Follow us on Twitter: @JasmineBDD
We welcome your contributions - Thanks for helping make Jasmine and Jasmine-Flex better project for everyone. Please review the backlog and discussion lists (the main group - http://groups.google.com/group/jasmine-js and the developer's list - http://groups.google.com/group/jasmine-js-dev) before starting work - what you're looking for may already have been done. If it hasn't, the community can help make your contribution better.
The Jasmine-Flex project was built using FlashBuilder 4.* and the Flex SDK of 4.1. You shouldn't need anything else to build the projects. The important projects are lib and specs.
- Write specs
- Make them pass in a browser and Air.
- Include specs for your work - it helps us understand your intent and makes sure that future development doesn't break your work
- Ensure the full test suite is green in Flash and Air.
Do these things and we'll take a look.
- Brian Genisio, SRT Solutions
Copyright (c) 2008-2011 Pivotal Labs. This software is licensed under the MIT License.