Translation of Professor Slade's VOTE system from Lisp to Python
Running the code
- Open the Python 2 interpreter from the top level directory
- Run "from src.scripts.database import load_data"
- Run "load_data.load_data()"
- Run "from src.vote import vote"
- Run "vote.vote_all()" to see the outcome of all of the members voting on all bills
- Run "vote.vote('JORDAN', 'HR-4264')" to see what a specific member would vote on a specific bill.
- John Smith ("SMITH")
- Jane Jordan ("JORDAN")
- John Doe ("DOE")