Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- Added plugin support for vive wireless hmd adapter #27, see https://github.com/leapmotion/LeapUnreal#wireless-adapter for instructions on how to use the optimized timewarp settings for wireless.
- Public v3.0 release!
- Default enabled for project plugin
- Includes all the changes mentioned in 3.0.0rc2
Note, this release isn't meant for developer consumption yet please wait for final release.
- Switching off leap service should no longer crash on exit
- Ensure project plugin overrides old LeapC.dll
- Updates and fixes for epic engine code
- Switched to Async module for threading
- Update internal API string to 4.0
- Track motion controllers in bodystate, add custom device tag filters for selective animation consumption
- Add support for Leap Image API from v4 SDK, events available from leap component. Requires setting appropriate policy
- Add fix for #4 using scope locks
- First LeapUnreal release
- Updated Leap SDK to v4.0 with improved tracking
- Compile fixes for 4.19. Uses new IXRTrackingSystem
- Now works as both engine and project plugin. Will auto-detect environment and adjust dependencies.
- Engine plugin requires IWYU only. All includes changed to this preference.
- BS Confidence value fixes for 4.0 sdk, will work for 3.2 as well
- misc fixes and doc changes
- Added BodyStateBone Component. Similar to Motion Controller components, but it will track any body state bone from a drop down list.
- Added BodyStateEstimator Component, which allows merging and updating skeleton data in a separate component which gets fed into the final merged skeleton. Useful for estimating body positions from incomplete data.
- Fixed position offsets not being overwritten when using default tracking modes
- Fixed compile warning for packaged builds
- added log forwarding from leap service
- enabled hot-restarting the leap service
- added more verbose logging for problem states
- Fixed and added auto-rigging for much wider mesh setups. See https://github.com/getnamo/leap-ue4-preview/blob/android-leapC/README.md#custom-rigging for documentation.
- Exposed global position and rotation offsets used to bring alignment 1:1
- Fixed #28
- Fixed #31
- Added #30
- Fixed #29
- Compile fixes for 4.18
- Compile fixes for 4.17
- Fixed bodystate for packaged game
- Added finger extension state to BSFinger
- Default rigging set to bodystate low poly
- significant changes to body state anim graph collapsing all blueprint code into a single node using a mapped data structure
- body state skeleton auto-set on animation start
- first pass at auto-mapping arbitrary bones to bodystate bones.
- editor friendly method to adjust auto-mapped results in defaults, allowing for easy fine tuning
- hand rigging now deforms to match your tracked data
- time warp updates to sync with newly deformed hands due to now using bone positions
- Renamed module from LeapMotionC to LeapMotion, issue #19
- Misc body state offset fixes to sync behavior with low poly direct rigging
- Compile fixes for 4.16
- Compile fixes for #16
- Updated documentation
- Merged as b46ad8d
- Oculus Timewarp fixes, the platform should have good and stable timewarp default settings
- Three mode tracking optional settings allowing the choice of whether you want low latency, smooth, or balanced tracking
- All Leap settings and options as a FLeapOptions struct for more finer grained control available globally
- Added FLeapStats for polling information about frame extrapolation and device details, also available globally
- Working timewarp implementation
- Leap frame interpolation and extrapolation added
- Default settings to extrapolate to current gamethread time + 5.5ms TW
- More optimization settings have been exposed
- Profiling cycle counters added
- Fixes and tweaks
- First Pre-Release with proper packaging support.
v2.0 - 2.4
- Internal development builds