Bootbox - Twitter Bootstrap powered alert, confirm and flexible dialog boxes
Please see http://paynedigital.com/bootbox for full usage instructions.
The easiest thing is to find me on twitter.
SemVer has now been adopted as of 1.0.0
Latest Release: 2.0.1
- Removed dummy Google Closure Compiler method from minified library (thanks j0k3r!)
- Updated Bootstrap dependency from 1.4 to 2.0
- Class definitions now require
btn-prefix as per Bootstrap 2.0
- Added Brazilian locale
bootbox.animate(bool)option to set default animation preference
- Animated dialogs now rely on
bootstrap-transitions.jsas required by Bootstrap 2.0
- Added licensing information to README
- Updated german locale
- Secondary option of two-button dialog no longer has 'danger' class
- New bootbox.modal() method for generic non-dialog popups
- Allow jQuery objects to be passed as main dialog argument
(The MIT License)
Copyright (C) 2011-2012 by Nick Payne firstname.lastname@example.org
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE