Create a website or edit the one you have and host it on Github pages.
Hosting is free, without ads, and super fast. The editor is simple and optimized for mobile phones.
Note: static websites are very fast ! Stastic editor plugs into Jekyll websites, wich are natively supported by Github pages. Install Stastic, then add
/adminto the website URL to enter the editor.
Stastic is an online website editor.
It has never been that easy to create and edit static websites:
- use any Jekyll template - we have a curated list too
- edit the content with a clean attractive online editor, optimized for mobile and tablet
- if you need to customize your website design or features, hand over what you created to a developer or web designer
Here is how you try Stastic:
1- Login with Github and authorise Stastic
2- Select a design in a list of curated themes or install Stastic on your existing site on Github
3- Open Stastic editor in your browser:
https://yourdomain.com/admin or use the URL provided for free by Github:
4- Edit the content, create pages, write blog posts, change the navigation, add Google analytics tracking, customize the pages URLs, and more
5- If you need, provide the site to a developer, (s)he will know how to customize every bit of design
Pricing and setup
This "free for life" plan is available only to the first 500 users
- 5 websites
- 5 free themes (or use your existing website)
- Illimited number of pages and blog posts
- Community support