Moonlight for ChromeOS
Moonlight for ChromeOS is an open source implementation of NVIDIA's GameStream, as used by the NVIDIA Shield, but built to run on ChromeOS.
Moonlight for ChromeOS allows you to stream your full collection of games from your powerful desktop to another PC or laptop running ChromeOS.
For Windows, Mac, and Linux, we recommend running the new PC port for maximum performance.
Check out the Moonlight wiki for more detailed project information, setup guide, or troubleshooting steps.
- Install the Chrome Native Client SDK and download the current Pepper SDK
- Set the
NACL_SDK_ROOTenvironment variable to your Pepper SDK folder. If you need more detailed instructions, see here
git submodule update --init --recursivefrom within
makefrom within the
- Open the Extensions page in Chrome
- Check the 'Developer mode' option
- Click 'Load unpacked extension' and point it at your built moonlight-chrome repo
- Run Moonlight from the extensions page
- If making changes, make sure to click the Reload button on the Extensions page