Stylus is a fork of Stylish for Chrome, also compatible with Firefox as a WebExtension
- In addition to the userstyles.org site, styles with customizable parameters can also be installed from .user.css or .user.styl URLs (see Usercss format wiki).
- Site styles can be discovered and previewed in the popup using inline search with screenshot thumbnails.
- A backup feature which is compatible with other userstyles managers.
- Configurable automatic update function for installed styles.
- Customizable UI, optional layouts, and tweaks.
- Two different optional code validators with user-configurable rules: CSSLint and Stylelint.
- Both validators use Web Worker API to run in a separate background thread inside the editor tab without blocking your interaction with the code.
- CSSLint is heavily modified compared to the effectively frozen original one and supports various CSS3 features as well as CSS4 Color and CSS Grid syntax.
The source is hosted on GitHub and pull requests are welcome.
You can help us translate the extension on Transifex.
See our contributing page for more details.
Copyright © 2017-2018 Stylus Team
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see https://www.gnu.org/licenses/.