Welcome to WeBWorK
WeBWorK is an open-source online homework system for math and sciences courses. WeBWorK is supported by the MAA and the NSF and comes with an Open Problem Library (OPL) of over 30,000 homework problems. Problems in the OPL target most lower division undergraduate math courses and some advanced courses. Supported courses include college algebra, discrete mathematics, probability and statistics, single and multivariable calculus, differential equations, linear algebra and complex analysis. Find out more at the main WeBWorK webpage.
Information for Users
New users interested in getting started with their own WeBWorK server, or instructors looking to learn more about how to use WeBWorK in their classes, should take a look at one of the following resources:
- WeBWorK wiki - The main WeBWorK wiki
- WW_Install - Information for using the WW_install script
- Forum - The WeBWorK Forum
- Frequently Asked Questions - A list of frequently asked questions.
Information For Developers
People interested in developing new features for WeBWorK should take a look at the following resources. People interested in developing new problems for WeBWorK should visit Problem Authors.
- First Time Setup - Setting up your clone of this github repo for the first time.
- Coding and Workflow - Our suggested workflow processes. Following this will make it much easier to get code accepted into the repo.
- Creating Pull Requests - Instructions on how to submit a pull request.
- More Information - Our Github wiki has additional information for developers, including information about WeBWorK3.