Generative Audio Playground - https://www.audiomasher.org
- Edit and play Sporth audio scripts in the browser
- Browse and listen to existing scripts
- Add your scripts to the collection
The server is a simple Go project:
go get github.com/pac-dev/AudioMasher cd $GOPATH/src/github.com/pac-dev/AudioMasher go build
Sporth is already compiled to JS and included in the project, but if you want to compile it yourself, the code glue is here: https://github.com/pac-dev/SporthAL
In a DynamoDB database, create the following tables:
aws dynamodb create-table --cli-input-json file://scripts/create-table-patches.json aws dynamodb create-table --cli-input-json file://scripts/create-table-users.json
staticfolder from a static host.
Create your own
config/masher_config.jsonbased on the included example json.
Deploy the AudioMasher binary to a server alongside the
Follow the same steps as for "Deploying", with the following differences:
- Use DynamoDB Local and add
--endpoint-url http://localhost:8001to the
- Serve static files using a local server and run the binary locally.