Inspired by the
awesome-* trend on GitHub.
- DojoToolkit.org resources and documentation
- Bootstraps and boilerplates
- Packages, libraries and scripts
- Serverside integrations
- Other Awesome Lists
- Contributing and License
DojoToolkit.org resources and documentation
- API - API reference for Dojo Toolkit
- Roadmap Dojo Roadmap (all versions)
- Blog - Dojo Toolkit Blog
- Demos - Dojo Toolkit Demos
- Reference guide - http://dojotoolkit.org/reference-guide/1.10/
- Tutorials - authorized and updated tutorials for Dojo Toolkit
- Dojo Meta - Dojo 2 contribution and coding guidelines
- Dojo Website - Website for Dojo Toolkit 1.x to 2.x transition
- Dojo and Bootstrap FAQ - how to use Bootstrap with Dijit
- Dojo Toolkit 1.9 tutorial - A tutorial using Dojo Toolkit 1.9
- Dojo the Good parts - ESRI Developer Summit Presentation held March 10-13th 2014 in Palm Springs.
- Pluralsight's Dojo tutorial - Video tutorials for learning Dojo Toolkit
Bootstraps and boilerplates
- dboostrap - Bootstrap theme for Dojo
- Dojo Boilerplate - A starting boilerplate for developing with Dojo Toolkit
- Dojo Twitter bootstrap - An implementation of the Twitter Bootstrap framework using Dojo
- dojo.js - Minimalistic boilerplate to start your dojo with Jasmine and Gulp.
- dojo-node-boilerplate - A quickstart "template" for using Dojo Toolkit on NodeJS
Packages, libraries and scripts
- AngularJS Dojo - AngularJS directives for dojo widgets
- delite - HTML Custom Element / Widget infrastructure
- deliteful - Multichannel (desktop/mobile) UI Custom Elements Library
- Dojo Foundation packages - Packages available on Dojo Foundation
- dojo-smore - package with Dojo/Store implementation
- generator-dojo - A yeoman generator for Dojo projects
- grunt-dojo - Build Dojo inside a Grunt task
- grunt-dojo2 - Build Dojo2 inside a Grunt task
- karma-dojo - A Karma plugin. Adapter for Dojo Toolkit.
- Sitepen dstore - Data infrastructure framework, providing the tools for modelling and interacting with data collections and objects.
- xaction - Component providing UI and logic for user actions.
- DOM Utilities - Dojo2 DOM Utilities
- Dojo Command Line Tooling - Command Line Tooling for Dojo2 Applications
- Dojo loader - AMD loader for Dojo2.
- Dojo routing - Dojo2 Routing
- Dojo compose - Dojo2 Composition Library
- Dojo widgets - A core UI component library for Dojo 2
- Dojo has - A feature detection library
- Dojo shim - Modules that provide modular fills of ES6+ functionality
- Dojo parse - A package for declaratively instantiating widgets.
- Dojo2 App - An application framework for Dojo 2 (example)
- Dojango - Dojo and Django Python framework integration
- dojo-rails - Dojo and Ruby on Rails framework integration
- Dojo Maven - Maven packaging of the Dojo Toolkit
- Dojo & ASP.NET - DataGrid View with Sorting and Paging using Dojo EnhancedGrid, JsonRest Store, Entity Framework, SQL Server, ASP.NET MVC Web API
- Dojo.NET - .NET class library that provides WebControl bindings to ASP.NET websites (both WebForms and MVC, including Razor) using the Dojo toolkit.
- Reactive Extensions - Reactive Extensions bindings for the Dojo Toolkit
- Dojofaces - project that assists JSF developers in connecting Dojo widgets with JSF backing beans
- Grails - open source full stack web application framework that has support for Dojo with plugin
- LightStreamer - Server with Dojo integrated
- Spring - How to integrate Spring and Dojo
- Websphere - Application server has Dojo integrated
- dojo-node - Lightwave Dojo wrapper for Node.js
- Dojos - Server side dojo on NodeJS
- Node.js integration - Tutorial how to use Dojo and Node.js
- Dojo & Composer - custom Composer installers for zoop packages including Dojo
- Dojo & Symfony PHP framework - integrating Dojo Toolkit with Symfony PHP framework
- Dojo & Zend PHP framework - integrating Dojo Toolkit with Zend Framework through DojoModule
- Intern User guide - A quite complete manual about how to use The Intern
- Intern Yeoman page objects - A Yeoman generator to create unit test and suites
- Intern Yeoman generator - Yeoman generator - Intern
- AuShada - Django and Dojo application for Electronic Medical Records (EMR) and Public Health Management
- dapi - node.js Dojo API viewer
- Dojo Demo - Dojo demo
- dojorama - Single page demo application based on Dojo 1.9, Twitter Bootstrap 3 and history API
- Dojox application - Dojox Application Framework for mobile, tablets, and desktops
- rstwiki - Simple reST/wiki system built with Python and Dojo Toolkit
- todomvc - Helping you select an MV* framework - todo app examples
- Dojo2 Example - Dojo 2 Examples
- Windows-dist - Full automation suite for IoT and prototyping.
- dijit-claro-stylus - A straight conversion of Dijit's Claro theme from LESS to Stylus.
- Flat Dojo Theme - Esri Flat Dijit Design
- Semantic Dojo Theme - A responsive Dojo theme that harnesses the style awesomeness of Semantic UI Framework.
- Definitive TypeScript Guide - A guide about features and functionalities of TypeScript
- Dojo to Typescript Converter - A typescript script which creates typescript compatible declarations from a dojo api.json file.
- Dojo-TypeScript - Using Dojo 1.9 AMD-style with Microsoft TypeScript 0.9.5
- Dojo Typings - A repository of Dojo 1 TypeScript Typings (including Dijit and DojoX)
- Brazilian Facebook Group - Brazilian Dojo Community on Facebook
- Dojo mailing list - mailing list for questions and discussions
- Dojo on StackOverflow - Dojo Toolkit support on StackOverflow
- Dojo on Twitter - Dojo's Twitter account
- Facebook Group - Dojo community on Facebook
- Google Plus Community - Dojo community on Google Plus
- Linked In Dojo Ajax Toolkit Developers Group - Dojo Community on LinkedIn
- Linked In Dojo Toolkit Group - Dojo Community on LinkedIn
- Reddit Community - growing community discussing Dojo on Reddit (invitation-only).
- SensioLabs Connect Club - Sensiolabs Connect Dojo Toolkit Club for PHP and Symfony developers
- IRC - Large and active IRC support channel.
- Meetup - Get involved locally and find local user groups.
Other Awesome Lists
- awesome lists:
- awesome - awesome list
- awesome-awesome - awesome list
- GetAwesomeness - awesome lists
- lists - awesome lists
- awesome-all - awesome lists
- awesome-awesome - awesome lists
Contributing and License
You are most welcome to contribute to this awesome Dojo Toolkit list as well. Big thanks to all contributors who have helped to build this list.
To the extent possible under law, Peter Kokot has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this work.