Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
- chore: Normalize line endings in repo
This fixes an issue experience by some using *nix based systems with nested
quasar dev in scripts.
Note: There are no direct file changes in this release. The release was to fix an issue when publishing the package on NPM from a windows based machine. Some repo changes have been made to ensure line feeds are handled correctly and the package has been re-published on NPM (hence the new version).
- feat(app): re-introduced quasar.conf.js > framework > components/directives for special cases (like when also using functional components which cannot be covered by auto-import feature)
- feat(app): ensure quasar.conf.js > animations does not contain duplicates
- fix(Loading): add missing API regarding quasar.conf.js > framework > config > loading prop #7269
- fix(QBanner): regression on previous small tweak which results in ruining the space allocation
This is the global package of Quasar CLI. To upgrade:
npm i -g @quasar/cli@latestor
yarn global add @quasar/cli@latest. Use npm or yarn, depending on which you've installed the previous version of this package.
- feat(cli): Enhance "upgrade" cmd; new params: -m/--major and -p/--prerelease
- feat(cli): Add upgrade notifier (will tell you when there's a new version of "@quasar/cli" available)
- feat(cli): Upgraded deps
Important! Upgrading to "@quasar/app" v2 requires following a 5 minute guide.
What's new in v2
- Browser compatibility is now more clearly expressed.
- The JS transpilation (with the help of Babel) has been rethought from the ground up (now using core-js v3). It will now transpile based on the Browser compatibility that you configure. It will no longer go transpiling directly to ES5, but it will look for exactly what JS features need transpiling based on the configured browsers. Be mindful about it though, as it is sufficient to add one "bad apple" in the options list and that will dumb down your code back to ES5.
- The "modern build" is no longer necessary due to the above. However, if you want to disable transpiling (it's perfectly equivalent), now you can: quasar.conf.js > build > transpile: false.
- Support for a
/publicfolder which replaces
/src/statics. The new folder will allow you to supply static content at the root/app base level, rather than as statics/*. One useful example: robots.txt
- SSR mode now supports a custom publicPath too
- The configured publicPath is now applied to dev mode by default
- Capacitor v2 and Workbox v5 support
- Simpler quasar.conf.js > build > transpileDependencies; it now supports String (auto transforms it to `/node_modules/...') and Regexes too
- Simpler quasar.conf.js > build > env; you no longer need to JSON.stringify each value (you now must not!)
- Simpler quasar.conf.js > framework config Object; "all" prop has been renamed to "importStrategy" and it allows "all" or "auto" (the default) values; "components" and "directives" are no longer taken into account because you don't need them
- New param for boot files and preFetch (publicPath); the "redirect()" method now fully supports a Vue Router location Object (on all build modes, on server-side or client-side); preFetch hook now also receive "urlPath" param
- New API method for App Extension's install script: api.renderFile() #6648
- Upgraded to latest version of Typescript (v3.9.5 as of writing these lines; will also require "quasar" v1.12.6)
- feat(ui/go-back): support app exit on all or some pages (#7234)
- feat(ui): tweaks to cordova/capacitor backButtonExit config #7228 #7234
- feat(QInput): re-emit "@paste" event when inner handler catches it #7191
- feat(QUploaderBase/QFile): add the capture prop (#7249)
- feat(TS): update TS support for q/app v2
- feat(AppFullscreen): Add "activeEl" prop; perf & fixes for Notify and Quasar Portal in regards to fullscreen mode
- feat(Notify): make notifications work with fullscreen elements (#7193)
- perf+fix(portal): Do not recreate vm when on Dialog plugin; fullscreen support for Dialog plugin
- feat(QSeparator): "spaced" prop now supports predefined size (xs/sm/md/lg/xl) or a size in CSS units, including unit name #7209