3T is a remake of the famous game Tic Tac Toe in a text based version, written in C++.
Since version 1.0 a computer opponent is avaiable, so that you don't need two players anymore.
Since version 1.1 it's now possible to play over network. For now only via peer to peer, but maybe I'll add some dedicated server code later.
The fact that 3T is text based, makes it possible to compile the source on various platforms.
- Added computer opponent.
- Added network code. Peer to peer games are now possible.
Tested platforms are:
- Linux (Ubuntu 9.10) 32bit
- Linux (Debian Lenny) 64bit
- Linux Ubuntu Mate 1.10.2, RaspberryPi 3 Model B, 64 Bit
- Fedora 15 64bit
- Windows 2003/XP/95
- DOS (but with some issues, maybe (but only maybe) fixed in the future)
- FreeBSD 8
- MacOSX 10.3.9 PPC
- MacOSX 10.9.4 / 10.11.3 Intel