- Download the xinput1_3.dll file.
- Go to your Satisfactory install folder, go to FactoryGame, Binaries, then Win64.
- Place your xinput1_3.dll file there.
- Run FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping.exe.
- If a console window appeared, SML is good to go!
Upon running for the first time, a mods folder will be generated. Any mod DLLs that you download will go in there.
- Added asset loading from paks!
- Added utilities around asset loading such as the ability to give the player items, load new recipes, and place new entities.
- Added new math functions and constructors for FVector and FRotator
- Added Doxygen documentation for easy use! Find the stable docs here and the cutting edge docs here!
- Made SML store common variables such as the global world, player character, and player controller for easy use and access.
- Updated the SDK version
- Updated to the latest experimental version of satisfactory
- Refactored a lot of the code
- Removed the submodule from the code and just added it to the repo to make it easier to clone.
With this huge new update, you are able to create custom buildings in Unreal Engine and add them directly to the game! I really hope this brings modding to new heights as we work together with creating something incredible.