This is a beta release preparing for a semi-stable 0.5 release in next few weeks. The big change is that installation will be done via composer from now on, and not via the zip file.
Here's what's been added in the last 10 days:
- A good Laravel integration system
- Initial work on generic MVC framework integration
- A 'read only' mode which will work well in conjunction with the login. You can have one user for read-only and one user for read-write.
More coming very soon, and these are what I hope to accomplish by 0.5, which will be released this month:
- Docs for all the features along with an updated, re-designed website
- A new "1 command" way to create a new crudkit project
- Laravel integration showcase
- Foreign key support which is one of the most crucial and long-standing features left to be implemented.