Clone this wiki locally
Split is a Rack-based A/B testing framework designed to work with Rails, Sinatra or any other Rack-based app.
- Tutorial - A guide to help you start A/B testing with split
- Caching - Techniques and tips for using split with heavily cached pages
- Hints and tips - Further explanation of key terms and uses of Split
- Use Split with Heroku RedisToGo - So you want to use it on Heroku?
- Split::Export - Easily export A/B test data out of Split
- Split::Analytics - Push test data to Google Analytics
- Backends - Building alternative back ends for split
Some of the upcoming features in split, in no particular order:
- Live updating dashboard
- REST API
- Improved documentation