Phil Hagelberg technomancy
- leiningen 4,436 Automate Clojure projects without setting your hair on fire.
- emacs-starter-kit 2,683 Because the Emacs defaults are not so great sometimes.
- swank-clojure 433 Swank/slime support for clojure
- better-defaults 358 A small number of better defaults for Emacs
- slamhound 321 Slamhound rips your namespace form apart and reconstructs it.
Repositories contributed to
- meric/l2l 96 A Lisp to Lua compiler. Reader Macros, Macros, Lambdas, Lua functions...
- ryansuchocki/microscheme 106 A Scheme subset for Atmel microcontrollers.
- rachelproject/rachelpiOS 7 all raspberry pi configuration files for RACHEL os
- rxi/lume 84 Lua functions geared towards gamedev
- bjorn/tiled 3,566 A generic tile map editor
Contributions in the last year 654 total Nov 25, 2014 – Nov 25, 2015
Longest streak 21 days September 11 – October 1
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
- Pushed 7 commits to meric/l2l Nov 19 – Nov 24
7 Pull Requests
- Merged #21 Check for _C in special G before using it.
- Closed #14 Fix subtraction.
- Merged #12 Ensure that map passes an index arg to its fn.
- Merged #11 Support loading from inside a subdirectory.
- Merged #10 Some fixes suggested by luacheck.
- Merged #6 Document differences from other lisp dialects.
- Merged #5 Shebang and license
3 Issues reported
- Open #19 Replace reader.read_execute with compiler.loadstring
- Closed #13 Minus double-negates
- Closed #4 Sandboxing