Phil Hagelberg technomancy
- leiningen 4,047 Automate Clojure projects without setting your hair on fire.
- emacs-starter-kit 2,609 Because the Emacs defaults are not so great sometimes.
- swank-clojure 438 Swank/slime support for clojure
- better-defaults 302 A small number of better defaults for Emacs
- slamhound 292 Slamhound rips your namespace form apart and reconstructs it.
Repositories contributed to
Contributions in the last year 663 total May 25, 2014 – May 25, 2015
Longest streak 10 days June 8 – June 17
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
- Pushed 17 commits to technomancy/calandria May 19 – May 25
11 Issues reported
- Closed #11 Flexible stdio
- Open #47 Suppress readline when TERM=dumb
- Open #10 Communication between computers
- Open #9 Vacuum
- Open #8 Expose peripherals over digilines via /proc
- Open #7 Shell improvements
- Open #6 Limitations on the amount of time a process may take.
- Closed #5 Enforce permissions in filesystem
- Open #4 Proper terminal
- Open #3 Investigate pipeworks
- Open #2 Document differences from actual unix