Phil Hagelberg technomancy
- leiningen 4,053 Automate Clojure projects without setting your hair on fire.
- emacs-starter-kit 2,613 Because the Emacs defaults are not so great sometimes.
- swank-clojure 438 Swank/slime support for clojure
- better-defaults 303 A small number of better defaults for Emacs
- slamhound 293 Slamhound rips your namespace form apart and reconstructs it.
Repositories contributed to
Contributions in the last year 666 total May 30, 2014 – May 30, 2015
Longest streak 10 days June 8 – June 17
Current streak 5 days May 25 – May 29
- Pushed 30 commits to technomancy/calandria May 25 – May 29
10 Issues reported
- Open #21 Terminal closes every time you press enter
- Open #20 Allow connections to servers from outside minetest
- Open #19 Editor nodes
- Open #18 Output from shell streams very slowly to term
- Closed #17 Digiterm usually refuses to close when you hit ESC
- Open #16 Doors controllable from servers
- Open #15 Repair robot
- Open #14 Spaceship map
- Open #13 Communication with the outside world
- Closed #12 Process table in the filesystem