Cerberus is a networked quiz-bee system in Qt/C++.
The project is under the supervision of the Computer Society of Ateneo.
The following is needed to build Cerberus:
- Qt Framework 4.6 - For some reason the system is unstable in Qt 4.7 due to some networking issues, we're currently investigating this.
- C++ Compiler - Qt SDK for Windows already provides this.
The system is split into multiple specialized programs in spirit of the UNIX development philosophy.
- server: The main daemon of the system.
- client: Client program to be installed in each computer of the contestant.
- projector: Displays contest status, and other information. Used for projectors in the contest.
- admin: Administrator interaface to the server.