This is a simple project that I did to try and experiment with something that fascinated me--using parallax to create the appearance of interaction in a three dimensional environment (think x, y, z axis).
The parallax effect assigns x, y, and z values to separate graphic elements and then calculates actions and movement in response to the movement of the mouse or to the tilt of the tablet if you are on a tablet or phone with an accelerometer.
Project demonstrates the following:
- Ability to teach myself interests outside of formal instruction.
- Integration of Photoshop layers and images in wireframing.
- Create a custom logo in Photoshop.
- Created the custom CSS using CSS3.
- Use of HTML5.
- Accomplish a goal I didn't think I'd be able to do when I began the course.
- All art assets created by myself in Photoshop.