Getting started? Play directly with the Babylon.js API via our playground. It contains also lot of simple samples to learn how to use it.
For preview release you can use the following ones:
- Video overview (1 hour) of BabylonJS features
- Complete course (8 hours)
- Official web site: www.babylonjs.com
- Online sandbox where you can test your .babylon scenes with a simple drag'n'drop
- Online shader creation tool where you can learn how to create GLSL shaders
- 3DS Max exporter can be used to generate a .babylon file from 3DS Max
- Blender exporter can be used to generate a .babylon file from Blender 3d
- Unity 5 exporter can be used to export your geometries from Unity 5 scene editor
- FBX command line exporter can be used to generate a .babylon file from .FBX file (animations are supported)
To get a complete list of supported features, please visit our website.