Loop for iOS
Loop is an app template for building an automated insulin delivery system. It is a stone resting on the boulders of work done by many others.
Loop is built on top of LoopKit. LoopKit is a set of frameworks that provide data storage, retrieval, and calculation, as well as boilerplate view controllers used in Loop.
Please understand that this project:
- Is highly experimental
- Is not approved for therapy
|MM 515/7152||MM 522/7222||MM 523/7233||MM 554/7543|
1. Offline access to glucose requires a Receiver with Share and the Share2 app to be running on the same device. Internet-dependent access via Share servers is also supported.
2. Pump must have a remote ID added in the Remote Options menu.
3. Early firmware (US <= 2.4A, AU/EUR <= 2.6A) is required for using Closed Loop and Bolus features.
4. It's not impossible, but comms-heavy and there's some work to be done.
Mac and Xcode
To build Loop you will need a Mac, and have Xcode 8 installed on it. You can build Loop without an Apple Developer Account, but any apps built this way will expire after a week, so signing up for the $99 developer account is recommended.
Loop will run on on any iPhone that is compatible with iOS 10.
Bluetooth LE communication with Minimed pumps is enabled by the RileyLink, a compact BLE-to-916MHz bridge device designed by @ps2. Please visit the repository and the gitter room for more information.
Sign up for the Loop Users announcement list to stay informed of critical issues that may arise.
Please use the Guide to Loop for building, installation, and configuration instructions.
For FAQs and other tips, refer to the Wiki
(Note: there is also a tab for the Wiki at the top of this page)