yaas - yet another angular seed
Because I'm not satisfied with the seeds out there. Yeoman isn't working for me yet and it's Windows support leaves much desired.
What can it do for me?
When it's setup it will make your development live much easier. You will be able to use the following awesome and hip technologies
- Anuglar.js for the framework
- CoffeeScript and browserify for the source
- LESS for the style
- Bootstrap with FontAwesome for the layout
- Jade for the templates
- Phantomjs for the headless
- Mocha and Chai for the tests
- Bower for dependencies
How do I get it?
Install it via
$ git clone https://github.com/Dignifiedquire/yaas.git $ cd yaas $ npm install
If you want to use PhantomJS you need to get it here.
Where do all my files live?
build/ dev/ prod/ app/ assets/ style/ app.scss img/ font/ controllers/ directives/ filters/ partials/ services/ index.jade app.coffee config/ karma/ vendor/ img/ font/ script/ style/
How does this magic happen?
- watches all source files and recompiles them on save
- Runs a karma server that watches for changes in the test files and runs the tests on save
What can I do for it?
- file issues
- fix issues