Blockbench Plugin Repository
Create a pull request to submit or update plugins. Open an issue to report bugs within plugins and tag the author if possible.
- Main Blockbench repository: JannisX11/blockbench
- Plugin Documentation: documentation.blockbench.net
- Discord plugin development channel: #plugin-dev
- Plugin IDs should be snake_case and must be consistent across all properties and file names.
- Indentation for common files must be Tab character. Individual plugin files can follow own personal preferences.
- To develop a plugin, fork and clone the repository. Make sure NodeJS is installed and run
npm installin the repository. This will install the Blockbench types that make it easier to use the Blockbench API.
- If you are writing a complex plugin and you are using a module bundler such as Webpack or Browserify, you are required to host your source code in this repository in the src/ folder.
- Check out the webpack_template and the existing source folders to see how to set it up.