Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- Patches for CVE-2019-16128 & CVE-2019-16129: Ensure reported packet length is valid for the packet being processed.
- Improvement to encrypted read operations to allow supply of a host nonce (prevent replay of a read sequence to the host). Default API is changed but can be reverted by setting the option ATCA_USE_CONSTANT_HOST_NONCE
- Added Azure compatible TNGTLS and TNGLORA certificates. Use the TNG client API to retrieve the proper certificate based on the device.
- Misc Python updates (updated APIs for encrypted reads to match the C-API change) atcacert_cert_element_t now initializes properly.
- Adds support multiple devices over kit protocol
- Adds big endian support
- Bug fixes