Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Natron-2.3.14-Linux-x86_32bit-portable.tar.xz 152 MB
- Natron-2.3.14-Linux-x86_32bit.tgz 171 MB
- Natron-2.3.14-Linux-x86_64bit-portable.tar.xz 151 MB
- Natron-2.3.14-Linux-x86_64bit.tgz 170 MB
- Natron-2.3.14-Windows-x86_32bit-no-installer.zip 153 MB
- Natron-2.3.14-Windows-x86_32bit-setup.exe 123 MB
- Natron-2.3.14-Windows-x86_64bit-no-installer.zip 156 MB
- Natron-2.3.14-Windows-x86_64bit-setup.exe 132 MB
- Natron-2.3.14.dmg 239 MB
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
- Error messages are not cleared anymore at each rendered frame. They can be cleared explicitely using the "Refresh" button in the viewer.
- ReadSVG: Fix reading layers of SVG files #292
- Fix many G'MIC plugins. Changes are not backward compatible and existing graphs may need to be reworked. Note that G'MIC plugins are still beta. #295
- LensDistortion: fix loading PFBarrel files #296
- Label parameters now use both columns in the parameters panel.
- Natron-2.3.13-Linux-x86_32bit-portable.tar.xz 153 MB
- Natron-2.3.13-Linux-x86_32bit.tgz 172 MB
- Natron-2.3.13-Linux-x86_64bit-portable.tar.xz 151 MB
- Natron-2.3.13-Linux-x86_64bit.tgz 170 MB
- Natron-2.3.13-Windows-x86_32bit-no-installer.zip 152 MB
- Natron-2.3.13-Windows-x86_32bit-setup.exe 124 MB
- Natron-2.3.13-Windows-x86_64bit-no-installer.zip 156 MB
- Natron-2.3.13-Windows-x86_64bit-setup.exe 132 MB
- Natron-2.3.13.dmg 239 MB
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
- Fix default value for file premult in ReadSVG (should be premultiplied).
- HSV values in the viewer info lines are now computed from linear RGB #286.
- RGBToHSV, HSVToRGB, RGBToHSL, HSLToRGB, RGBToHSI, HSIToRGB: Use linear RGB values in computation #286.
- Tracker: fix bug where Transform tracking was wrong when using more than 1 point #289.
Note: all github issues were moved to https://github.com/NatronGitHub/Natron/issues , and issue numbers in the change log now refer to this github repository.
Issue numbers up to version 2.3.10 refer to archived issues in https://github.com/MrKepzie/Natron/issues .
- Fix font selection in the plugins that render text (Text and Polaroid from openfx-arena) #269.
- Python: add Effect.getOutputFormat() method.
- GCC 8.1 (used for the 2.3.11 binaries) breaks the timeline GUI, revert to GCC 7.3 for Linux builds #279.
- Disable crash reporter in official binaries (requires maintenance to get it working again), and add crash reporter code to the source tree.
- User Guide: Add documentation on tracking and stabilizing.
- FrameBlend: Add Over operation, add decay parameter, and fix bugs.
- Fix Python Pseudo-random number generators random(min,max,time,seed) and randomInt(min,max,time,seed)
- Shadertoy: Document the process to adapt a shader from shadertoy.com to the Shadertoy plugin.
- Support FFmpeg 4.0 in the ReadFFmpeg and WriteFFmpeg plugins.
- Add "Overwrite" checkbox to writers to avoid re-rendering the whole sequence #1683.
- Writers do not render the whole RoD on their input anymore (this may result in a huge speed improvement on some projects).
- Fix bug where effects could be marked as pass-through if their RoD was larger than the project format #1578
- Add python method setCanAutoFoldDimensions(enable) to Double2DParam and Double3DParam.
- Fix several plugins when included in a PyPlug: ColorSuppress, HSVTool, ImageStatistics, Ramp, Shuffle, Reformat #1749.
- Fix Matrix3x3 and Matrix5x5 GUI (y was reversed).
- Numerical text fields (aka SpinBoxes) are now auto-reselected when validated #1737.
- When a node is selected, make its inputs/outputs more visible.
- Node shape is now thinner in the node graph.
- In the node graph, the cursor now really reflects what a mouse click would do.
- All nodes inside a backdrop can be enabled/disabled using the "D" key #1720.
- Fix the "." shortcut for creating a Dot in the nodegraph on non-French keyboards.
- Only auto-connect a newly-created node to the input of the selected node if it cannot have an input itself.
- Made more clear what the "LUT" tab in the project settings is for #1744.
- Better "hide all parameters without modifications" behaviour #1625
- Only the keypad number keys should be used to nudge Bezier/tracker, regular number keys switch the viewer #1582
- Fix crash when Viewer/maxNodeUiOpened=1 in the preferences
- Fix bug where an exported PyPlug would not have a correct Python syntax if a string had a backslash followed by newline (as may be seen in Shadertoy sources).
- Fix behaviour of loop/bounce in the Read node when there is a time offset #1734.
- G'MIC plugins by Tobias Fleischer are now bundled with the binary distributions (beta).
- Fix bug where the "&" character was not displayed in the plugin creation menus.
- The viewer timeline can now display information as timecode instead of frames (see TC/TF choice next to fps below the timeline)
- Disabled Merge nodes (and other nodes with input A and B) now always pass-thru the B input. Preferences should never affect the render results.
- Shuffle now passes through B by default, and has a new toggle parameter "setGBAFromR" to disable automatically setting G B and A from R.
- Grade: Add "Reverse" option to apply the inverse function. Usage: clone or copy-paste a Grade node, insert it downstream of the original node, and check "Reverse" in the downstream Grade.
- Fix RunScript (the bugs were in ReadOIIO and Natron), and better document it.
- GIF format is now read and written by ReadFFmpeg (most GIFs these days are animated).
- fix bug when using PyPlugs containing Shadertoy (and possibly other plugins too) #1726 #1637
- fix bug when creating a group from a plugin with invisible inputs (e.g. Shadertoy)
- fix bug where Natron would crash when the "clear all panels" button is pressed #1729
- fix bug where Roto and RotoPaint lifetime would change randomly #1707
- ReadOIIO/ReadPNG: "Image Info..." gives a more explicit message, containing the filename and more info.
- fix bug in all OCIO plugins where GPU render is wrong if (un)premult is checked (disable GPU render in this case)
- ReadOIIO: fix a bug where the Read nodes are not properly restored when timeOffset is used #1711
- ReadOIIO: add options for reading RAW files: rawUserSat, rawHighlightMode, rawHighlightRebuildLevel
- DenoiseSharpen: fix a bug where the plugin would not abort processing when required.
- ColorCorrect: fix luminance computation when applying saturation #1706
- Reformat: add a checkbox to use the input RoD instead of the input format (useful when preceded by a crop)
- ContactSheet/LayerContactSheet: correctly set the format when the output size is changed