OpenDJ is an LDAPv3 compliant directory service, which has been developed for the Java platform, providing a high performance, highly available, and secure store for the identities managed by your organization. Its easy installation process, combined with the power of the Java platform makes OpenDJ the simplest, fastest directory to deploy and manage.
An open source, lightweight, embeddable directory that can easily share real-time customer, device, and user identity data across enterprise, cloud, social, and mobile environments.
- Massive data scale and high availability providings developers with ultra-lightweight ways to access identity data
- High Performance - ms response times & tens of thousands of w/r per sec
- Multi Master replication for high availability
As well as the expected LDAP access OpenDJ lets you access directory data as JSON resources over HTTP making it super convenient for web and phone apps.
This project is licensed under the Common Development and Distribution License (CDDL). The following text applies to both this file, and should also be included in all files in the project.
- OpenDJ DEB, RPM, MSI, ZIP all available (Debian,Redhat/Centos/Windows/All OS)
- OpenDJ Docker (All OS)
Java 1.8+ required
For windows use:
git config --system core.longpaths true
git clone --recursive https://github.com/OpenIdentityPlatform/OpenDJ.git #mvn clean install -f OpenDJ/commons mvn clean install -f OpenDJ
How-to run after build
cd OpenDJ/opendj-server-legacy/target/package/opendj ./setup bin/start-ds bin/stop-ds
See the wiki for Full Installation guide, Administration guide, and Developers guide
Support and Mailing List Information
- OpenDJ Community Wiki: https://github.com/OpenIdentityPlatform/OpenDJ/wiki
- OpenDJ Community Mailing List: firstname.lastname@example.org
- OpenDJ Community Archive: https://groups.google.com/d/forum/open-identity-platform-opendj
- OpenDJ Community on Gitter: https://gitter.im/OpenIdentityPlatform/OpenDJ
- OpenDJ Commercial support RFP: email@example.com (English, Russian)
Please, make Pull request
- Sun OpenDS
- Oracle OpenDS
- Forgerock OpenDJ