extended enso installer for PSP2 on firmware 3.60 or 3.65
This is a mod of https://github.com/henkaku/enso, all credits go to team molecule for their awesome tool.
The following features/functions were added:
- Compatibility with both fw3.60 and fw3.65.
- Ability to keep the original Playstation Boot Logo or use a custom Boot Logo/Animation.
- SafeBoot system with auto-config-rebuild feature.
- sd2vita driver (optional).
- Update blocker (optional).
- Installer - ability to skip checks (force flash).
The following features/functions were removed:
- Ability to download and update the firmware via enso installer.
- location: ur0:tai/boot_splash.img
- file format: raw (rgba) or gzipped raw (rgba) 960x544 image.
- location: ur0:tai/boot_animation.img
- file format: custom (see https://github.com/SKGleba/enso_ex/tree/master/cbanim).
- sd2vita wakeup fix: self explanatory i think
- sleep fd fix by TheFlow: fixes common sleep-related homebrew errors
- delay boot: also self explanatory. Useful if you want to test your own boot_animation.