This update brings a lot of changes, both visible and hidden ones!
I'm happy and thankful that we've reached a 1.1.0 release, thanks to everyone who uses Poddr and gives feedback, it means a lot
- New logo! (Thanks to Radu Dan)
- Poddr now uses FontAwesome!
- Updated episode sidebar.
- You can now mark/unmark an episode as played.
- Added grid/list toggle to toplists.
- Updated search page layout.
- Changed how and what is stored when saving a favourite.
-- Added code to move your old favourites and settings to the new format, this will create a number of message dialogs on first startup indicating that Poddr is adding your old favourites.
- You can now manually add podcast RSS feeds to your favourites.
- Updated settings page.
- Replaced the old color picker with Pickr that looks the same on all platforms.
- Improved UI responsiveness.
- Improved UI feedback.
- Added more and better logging.
- Added the possibility to launch Poddr with flags.
- Improved MPRIS integration.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Minor visual changes.
There have been lots of refactoring aswell which might introduce new bugs so if you have any issues feel free to let me know by creating a new issue in this repository.
If you have any other thoughts/wishes/feedback in general feel free to create a new issue aswell :)
If you feel like you want to contribute there's a Ko-Fi page where you can make a donation to support the development of Poddr.
Thanks for using Poddr!