Bodymovin for Telegram Stickers — After Effects extension for exporting Telegram animated stickers
Bodymovin-tg is designed to facilitate exports of your animation in the format supported by Telegram Animated Stickers platform.
- Close After Effects if it's open
- Install the ZXP Installer
- Download the latest version of bodymovin-tg (bodymovin-tg.zxp)
- Open the ZXP Installer and drag the bodymovin-tg extension into the window
- Open After Effects.
Windows: Go to Edit > Preferences > Scripting & Expressions > and check on "Allow Scripts to Write Files and Access Network"
Mac: Go to Adobe After Effects > Preferences > Scripting & Expressions > and check on "Allow Scripts to Write Files and Access Network"
- Under the menu Window > Extensions you should see Bodymovin for Telegram Stickers. Now you're good to go!
For more information on creating and exporting Lottie animations refer to this guide.