Bodymovin for Telegram Stickers — After Effects extension for exporting Telegram animated stickers
Bodymovin-TG is designed to help you export your animations in the .TGS format supported by the Telegram Animated Stickers platform.
- Close After Effects if it's open
- Install the ZXP Installer
- Download the latest version of bodymovin-tg (bodymovin-tg.zxp)
- Open the ZXP Installer and drag the bodymovin-tg extension into the ZXP Installer window
- Open After Effects.
Windows: Go to Edit > Preferences > Scripting & Expressions > and check "Allow Scripts to Write Files and Access Network"
Mac: Go to Adobe After Effects > Preferences > Scripting & Expressions > and check "Allow Scripts to Write Files and Access Network"
- Under the menu Window > Extensions you should see Bodymovin for Telegram Stickers. Now you're good to go!
For more information on creating and exporting Lottie animations, refer to this guide.
For more information on Telegram Animated Stickers, see this page.