- Parameter type and physical range checking (verification) implemented using Cerberus.
- Implemented a Multisampler element, allowing arbitary number of samplers to be chained together, but behave as a single sampler.
- Added a SweepSampler element, for parameter sweeps.
- Added sparse grid functionality to the Stochastic Collocation sampler.
- Added a "Worker" class (a stripped down version of the campaign) and associated tools (such as an external encoder script) to allow non-linear workflows, such as when integrating with pilot job managers.
- Improved consistency and breadth of automated testing. Campaign restarts now properly tested too.
- Added several more tutorials to the documentation.
- Fixed bug in the CSV reader with respect to column label.