Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Today is a big day!
We worked pretty hard with @NikKovIos since March on supporting multiple selection.
This was quite a big feature actually (bigger than I expected to be honest) so we'd like to thank you all for your patience. We know this was a much awaited one !
- New Api for multiple selection #114, #54 #103
- Video Trimming/ Choosing cover (Big thanks to @HHK1, courtesy of https://github.com/prynt/PryntTrimmerView)
- Tap Preview in Filter screens (touch the photo to see the unfiltered version)
- Support for Video only (Kudos to @portellaa
👏) #110 #88
- A nice progress bar while loading long videos
- The ability to know the media source, library or shot
- The ability to access the original image, unfiltered #42
- Italian Translation
🍕(Thanks @Viktormax !)
- German Translation (Thanks @Anarchoschnitzel !)
- Arabic Translation (Thanks @hanikeddah !)
These are some pretty big changes, so we decided to make this a pre-release.
For the ones kind enough to try this release please report any bug you find on the way :)
🙏 Thank You
Lastly I'd like to personally thank @NikKovIos for his hardwork on this release, this wouldn't have
been possible without his dedication ! Truly great to work with you buddy :)
The readme has been updated with the new api, have fun!