- Drupal core has been security update to 8.5.1 (SA-2018-002)
- Lightning API has been updated to 2.1.0 which security updates JSON API to 1.14.0. (Issue #2955026 and SA-CONTRIB-2018-016)
- Lightning Workflow has been updated to 1.2.0 which adds the permission to view unpublished content and revisions when Lightning Roles (part of Lightning Core) is installed.
- Lightning Core has been updated to 2.2.0 which now checks to ensure no existing config exists of the same name when renaming the configuration which stores extension's version numbers. (Issue #2955072)
- Update your codebase:
composer self-update composer require acquia/lightning:~3.1.1 --no-update composer update
- Run database updates:
drush cache:rebuild drush updatedb
- Run Lightning configuration updates:
drush cache:rebuild drush update:lightning
For general update instructions see UPDATE.md.