Eloy Durán alloy
- macvim 626 MacVim with file browser
- kicker 500 A lean, agnostic, flexible file-change watcher, using OS X FSEvents.
- complex-form-examples 279 Simple Rails application which shows the use of NestedAttributes and AutosaveAssociation.
- MotionData 159 An experiment in using Core Data in a Ruby-ish way with RubyMotion
- MacBacon 138 A small RSpec clone, with NSRunLoop powers
Repositories contributed to
- artsy/eigen 1,068 The Art World in Your Pocket or Your Trendy Tech Company's Tote, Artsy's iOS app.
- CocoaPods/CocoaPods-app 170 A full-featured and standalone installation of CocoaPods.
- orta/ARAnalytics 1,222 Simplify your iOS/Mac analytics
- HipByte/RubyMotion 602
- artsy/Artsy-UILabels 9 This is our Artsy styled UILabel subclasses.
Contributions in the last year 1,471 total Dec 1, 2014 – Dec 1, 2015
Longest streak 26 days June 23 – July 18
Current streak 10 days November 22 – December 1
- Pushed 5 commits to artsy/eigen Nov 30
- Pushed 27 commits to CocoaPods/CocoaPods-app Nov 25 – Nov 29
- Pushed 1 commit to orta/RedXcode Nov 26
- Pushed 1 commit to alcatraz/alcatraz-packages Nov 26
- Pushed 8 commits to alloy/LLDB-Is-It-Not Nov 25 – Nov 26
- Pushed 1 commit to segmentio/analytics-ios Nov 25
8 Pull Requests
- Open #230 Add support for optional anonymous ID
- Merged #963 [Show feed] Allow touch events to pass through to hero units.
- Merged #1 Allow a subclass to override the tableview class.
- Merged #120 Moved the Ruby integration into its own XPC service.
- Merged #11 [README] Add instructions on how to setup project.
- Merged #419 Add ‘LLDB, Is It Not?’ Xcode plugin.
- Merged #485 [Identify] Make Anonymous ID customisable.
- Open #958 [WIP] [Analytics] Segment identify cleanup.
5 Issues reported
- Open #962 Cleanup use of user IDs for both authenticated and anonymous users.
- Open #106 Not showing a syntax error when expected
- Open #7 Ruby specific NSException subclass?
- Open #6 Automatically convert types to native Ruby types.
- Closed #9 Debugged Xcode crashes on launch if ‘View Debugging’ is enabled.