Eloy Durán alloy
- macvim 629 MacVim with file browser
- kicker 495 A lean, agnostic, flexible file-change watcher, using OS X FSEvents.
- complex-form-examples 279 Simple Rails application which shows the use of NestedAttributes and AutosaveAssociation.
- MotionData 160 An experiment in using Core Data in a Ruby-ish way with RubyMotion
- MacBacon 135 A small RSpec clone, with NSRunLoop powers
Repositories contributed to
- artsy/eigen 806 The Art World in Your Pocket or Your Trendy Tech Company's Tote, Artsy's iOS app.
- CocoaPods/CocoaPods-app 57 A full-featured and standalone installation of CocoaPods.
- HipByte/RubyMotion 577
- CocoaPods/CocoaPods 5,893 The Cocoa Dependency Manager.
- CocoaPods/Xcodeproj 368 Create and modify Xcode projects from Ruby.
Contributions in the last year 1,492 total Jul 5, 2014 – Jul 5, 2015
Longest streak 17 days November 11 – November 27
Current streak 13 days June 23 – July 5
- Pushed 19 commits to artsy/eigen Jun 29 – Jul 4
- Pushed 2 commits to alloy/dotvim Jul 3
- Pushed 2 commits to artsy/eidolon Jun 29
4 Pull Requests
- Open #581 [WIP] Adds the new ‘bell’ notifications tab
- Merged #574 @orta => [Debug] Add ARFilteredStackTrace helper.
- Merged #573 @orta => [spacecommander] Work around issue where a space is added to method sig.
- Merged #568 @orta => [Martsy] Fix crash due to NSTimer based retain cycle.
14 Issues reported
- Open #3 IKEA Roadtrip (Denmark/Sweden)
- Open #587 Look into creating a dyld_shared_cache for our frameworks
- Open #586 App launch time increased
- Open #585 Cleanup headers/imports
- Open #576 Reachability overlay isn’t removed when connection works again
- Closed #14 Seemingly incorrect space in method signature.
- Open #571 Intermittent test failures.
- Open #29 Create own HUD with speedometer and navigation
- Open #28 Fix annoying transmission ‘click’ on each brake release
- Open #561 After tapping LOG IN button, it takes long for view to show up.
- Closed #558 Fix auction bid route.
- Open #27 Replace intake manifold gaskets and spark plugs
- Open #556 Remove site-feature code.
- Open #26 Waterproof TCM and ECM