- Contributors: twinpictures, baden03
- Donate link: https://plugins.twinpictures.de/plugins/collapse-o-matic/
- Requires at least: 4.7
- Tested up to: 5.0-alpha-43773
- Stable tag: 1.7.10d
- License: GPLv2 or later
- License URI: https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Collapse-O-Matic adds an
[expand title="trigger text"]hidden content[/expand] shortcode that will wrap any content, including other shortcodes, into a lovely jQuery expanding and collapsing div. A complete listing of shortcode options and attribute demos are available, as well as free community support.
- Old-school: upload the
collapse-o-maticfolder to the
/wp-content/plug-ins/directory via FTP. Hipster: Ironically add collapse-o-matic via the WordPress Plug-ins menu.
- Activate the Plug-in
- Add a the shortcode to your post like so:
[expand title="Displayed Title Goes Here"]Hidden content goes here[/expand]
- Test that the this plug-in meets your demanding needs.
- Tweak the CSS to match your flavour.
- Rate the plug-in and verify if it works at wordpress.org.
- Leave a comment regarding bugs, feature request, cocktail recipes at https://wordpress.org/tags/jquery-collapse-o-matic/
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I translate this plugin into my favourite language?
- Community translation for Collapse-O-Matic is available via the WordPress Translation project.
I am a Social Netwookiee, might Twinpictures have a Facebook page?
- Yes, yes... Twinpictures is on Facebook.
Does Twinpictures do the Twitter?
- Ah yes! @Twinpictures does the twitter tweeting around here.
How does one use the shortcode, exactly?
- A complete listing of shortcode options has been provided to answer this exact question.
Is Galato the same as Ice Cream?
- No. Not even close.