Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
- Choose tape image with a convenient file chooser that shows only '.cas' files and remembers the last folder
- Localization to Czech and Polish
- Code cleanups based on static analysis
- Before installing 0.0.8, you have to uninstall any previous versions. Without uninstalling, 0.0.8 cannot be installed.
Dark Mode. Look and Feel Adjustment.
- CAS2Audio now honors "Dark mode"
- The styles.xml config file doesn't set any specific colors. System configuration is fully honored.
System requirements lowered to Android 4.4 to support older devices. Android 6.0 is still recommended, though.
- The "Stereo" and "Square Wave" switch controls had no effect (isSelected() was called instead of isChecked())
- The Amplitude label didn't get disabled during playback
- New control for setting sample rate of 48 kHz
- Padding of widgets synchronized for more consistent look and feel
- Signal generation related classes moved to their own package
More controls available - Signal amplitude, waveform.
Usability - All widgets that have to be disabled during playback are disabled.