Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Optimizations have been made to further improve the overall performance and stability of DOOM Retro.
- Minor changes have been made to text that is output to the console.
- Further improvements have been made to the console’s autocomplete feature.
- A bug has been fixed whereby gamepads may not initialize correctly when connected more than once during gameplay.
- A counter is now displayed at the end of player messages when they are the same as those preceding them, resembling how those same messages are displayed in the console.
- Further improvements have been made to the support of
- The armor bar in the alternate widescreen HUD is now green or blue to indicate the type of armor the player has.
- The type of armor the player has can now be changed using the new
armortypeCVAR. It can be
- A bug has been fixed whereby the player wouldn’t move correctly while running if the
+runaction was bound to a mouse button.
- The player will now bob again when moving on a sector that has a rising or lowering floor or ceiling, and the
movebobCVAR is not
- The player’s height will now be lowered as intended when on a liquid sector that has a rising or lowering floor or ceiling, and the
- A gamepad’s right thumbstick can no longer be used to move forward when the
- Looking up and down using a gamepad’s right thumbstick is now smooth when the