Skip to content
- Add gcc visibility support to hide private APIs.
- APIs and Headers refactoring.
- Doxygen-friendly API documentation.
- New binary data manipulation approach to dramatically reduce storage
usage and loading time via memory mapping. (enabled by default)
- New word segmentation method based on mmseg.
- Improved auto-learn new phrases method.
- Improved test suite and added simple benchmark program.
- Option to indicate the behavior for phrase choice to be rearward
- New APIs to enumerate supported keyboard types.
- Repair improper memory access.
- API united in Win32 and UNIX world.
- Initial Python binding support.
- Merged with libchewing-data project. (r342)
- Canonical debugging messages.
- Successful stories:
. OpenBSD porting
. ibus-chewing : chewing engine for ibus input method framework.
. UIM-chewing leveraging libchewing 0.3.x development branch.